Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back to School Prayer



When I wake, let there be more of You and less of me
When I pray, let there be more of You and less of me
When I write, let there be more of You and less of me
When I serve, let there be more of You and less of me
When I parent, let there be more of You and less of me
When I walk into class, let there be more of You and less of me
When I hug my students, let there be more of You and less of me
When I greet my parents, let there be more of You and less of me
When I teach, let there be more of You and less of me
When I correct, let there be more of You and less of me
When I play, let there be more of You and less of me
When I am discouraged, let there be more of You and less of me
And when I love, let it be ALL You and none of me

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yolanda 

2 Corinthians 3:16-18 (NLT)
But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord - who is the Spirit - makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback.