Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Robe of Righteousness
















The days of this life
Are flying by
My existence
A vapor in the wind
But I do not fear the end
For I walk in the light of eternity
I shall shed this dying form
For You clothe me in the garment of salvation
You cover me with the robe of righteousness
But before my heart beats its last
Help me, Jesus, make the most of today
To reach out to the lost and hurting
Perform simple acts of kindness
Demonstrate sacrificial acts of love
Speak words of encouragement
Offer prayers without ceasing
Be light in darkness
Bring laughter in sadness
Bring wisdom to confusion
Comfort the grieving
Feed the hungry
Give generously
And live a life of praise and worship
That glorifies Your Name

Amen,
Yolanda

Isaiah 61:10 (AMP)
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with jewels.


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and feedback.