Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Nothing Can Separate Us from God's Love


Romans 8:38-39 paraphrased by little old me, and hopefully OK with my Heavenly Father for taking such liberties. But, this is what God's promise in His Word means to me.

I’m utterly convinced that nothing can separate me or you from God’s love:
Not death
Not life
Not illness
Not health
Not angels
Not demons
Not our fears about today
Not our worries about tomorrow
Not friends or lack of friends
Not human love or loneliness
Not wealth or poverty
Not success or failure
Not the praise of man or the ridicule of others
Not any power in the sky above
Not any power in the earth below
Nothing we do or do not do
Nothing in all creation can ever separate us from the love of God that was revealed to us in Jesus Christ our LORD.
Because it is not about us. It’s about Him. God is love. And Jesus is God’s Love in action and flesh. This Valentine’s Day don’t envy other people’s flowers or candy. Open up God’s love letter - His living and breathing Word.
And experience the only love that truly satisfies the soul.

May you feel, know, and embrace the width, depth, height of God's love today. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
Love,
Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback.