Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Good Night Bedtime Prayer

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the LORD my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I thank the LORD my soul He'll take.
To be in Your Presence, LORD, is my heart's desire,
For the evils of this world surely tire.
But, if I should live for another day,
I pray the Lord to guide my ways.
Help me, LORD, to do what is right.
May I always keep your Word within my sight.
FATHER, to You and in Jesus' name I pray,
You have guarded me all the day;
Safe I am while in Your sight,
Safely let me sleep tonight.
Bless my friends and family, Jesus, the whole world bless;
Comfort us in our distress.
Keep me ever in Your sight;
So to all I say good night.

Love,
Yolanda

Psalm 63:1-8;62:1-2 (NKJV)
O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirst for You....
Because Your loving kindness is better than life, my lips will praise You.
When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches.
Because You have been my help, therefore 
in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. 
My soul follows close behind You; 
Your right hand upholds me.
Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.
He only is my rock and my salvation; 
He is my defense, 
I shall not be greatly moved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback.