Thursday, May 25, 2017

His Mercies Are New Every Morning



Prayer of Repentance

Isaiah 55:6-11 (NLT)
Seek the Lord while you can find Him.
Call on Him now while He is near.
Let the wicked change their ways
and banish the very thought of doing wrong.
Let them turn to the Lord that He may have mercy on them.
Yes, turn to our God, for He will forgive generously.
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And My ways are far beyond anything you could imagine."

Thank you, LORD, that Your mercies are new every morning.
When I mess up - which is often -You are near. 
With just a whispered word of confession I'm back in Your Presence.
Help me to change my ways and to banish every thought that is not glorifying to You. 
When I turn back to You, Your mercy covers me and You forgive generously.
Thank you that Your thoughts toward us are not like our thoughts and Your ways are far beyond our ways.
Today, help me to comprehend the width and length and depth and height of the love of Christ Jesus which surpasses knowledge.
Help me to be rooted and grounded in His love, filled with the fullness of God, so that I am more like Him and less like me.
To Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask and think, to Jesus, be all glory and honor and in His mighty name I pray. 
Amen.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us of our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:19






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback.