Friday, October 24, 2014

Offering of Praise


God, I want to bring an offering
To the alter of Your throne
But all I have and all I am
You already own

So let my writing
Be an offering of praise
Every letter formed by Your Word
Words strung together by Your Spirit
Into an inspired phrase

Pen the chapters of my life
Let my highs show Your goodness
Let my lows show Your mercy
Let my failures show Your grace
Let my victories show Your glory

And as the story reaches
It's final end
Let the reader see in me
A reflection of Your love
For all humanity

Written by Yolanda  

Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name [JESUS]. Hebrews 13:15 (AMP)

Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all. Run to God! Run from evil! 
Your body will glow with health; your very bones will vibrate with life!
Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best.
Your barns will burst, your wine vats will brim over.
But don’t, dear friend, resent God’s discipline; don’t sulk under his loving correction. It’s the child he loves that God corrects; a father’s delight is behind all this. 
Proverbs 3:5-12 (MSG) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback.