Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How Quickly I Wither - Poem



How quickly I wither
How quickly my light fades
How quickly I lose my way
How quickly I’m anxious and afraid

My mind quick to wander
My heart prone to stone
My spirit adrift
My soul longing for home

Nothing brings me peace
Nothing fills the void
Nothing takes Your place
Nothing but an endless race

Confession clears my mind
Forgiveness purifies my heart
Grace renews my spirit
Your Love ignites my own

So I willingly surrender, Lord
To Your will and not my own
My hands and feet are Yours
Guide me where You want to go

Ó 2014 Yolanda Villafana
Isaiah 44:3 (AMP)
For I will pour water upon him who is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground. I will pour My Spirit upon your offspring, and My blessing upon your descendants.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. God bless your ministry trip to Gallup this weekend. Praying that the Holy Spirit moves powerfully and people are healed, restored, and saved.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and feedback.