Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Who Am I, Lord? - Poem


Anxiety grips my heart
Restlessness flows through my veins
Doubt clouds my mind
Wondering...
Who am I, Lord?
What do I know?
Nothing, Lord!
Nothing!
I feel like quitting, Lord
Before I do damage
Before I lead astray
My heart cries out
Pained with condemnation
Hear my prayers, Lord
Wipe away my tears
My arms reach out
My spirit longs for Yours
Fill my heart with Your infinite Love
Help me feel Your Presence through out my day
Give me Your Wisdom in all I do and say
Bring Peace to my soul
Consume me
Incinerate my doubt
Cause me to hunger for Your Word
Give me a passion for the lost
Hold my hand and lead the way
I will trust in You, Lord
I will follow You all my days
With my last breath
I will praise Your Name

JESUS

My prayer this morning.
Love,
Yolanda

Psalm 73:26 My health my fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.

Dedicated to my friend, Donna.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback.